- Monday: Swim. Swim. (double!)
- Tuesday: Long run. Lift (shoulders/triceps/core).
- Wednesday: off
- Thursday: Swim. Lift (back/biceps/ankle).
- Friday: Yoga. Short run. Swim (pm).
- Saturday: Yoga. Spin. Lift (chest/legs/core).
- Sunday: fun day. Do some stuff -- bike ride, long walk with dog, run with family, yoga, etc.
Saturday and Sunday can be flipped around depending on the weather and what group rides are planned, etc. I like having flexible weekends and getting my two big workouts over with Monday and Tuesday. I wish there was more time for yoga. This may seem a little shy on bike workouts but if the weather is decent I ride my bike to get around and those add up.
1-2x bike + commuting
I am going to try this and see how it goes; if this works I'll continue it through March.