follow me on twitter

Friday, January 10, 2014

No Sugar No Grain No Chew

Prescribed a soft diet by my doctor. So for a little while I am going to be no sugar no grains no chew. Since I eat mostly vegetables this is going to be a challenge. My husband noted that it is a good thing we have a Vitamix. True!

I made the decision to end my Whole30 early so I could reintroduce dairy. Had my first full fat greek yogurt in weeks last night at a Pittsburgh NSNG meet up. Both the meeting and the yogurt: excellent!

Started off the day with another cup of full fat yogurt, this time with a tbsp of coconut butter stirred in. But I can't just eat yogurt, scrambled eggs, and green smoothies every day. Looking for ideas for other soft NSNG foods. Any suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Are beans, split peas and legumes part of your diet? Split pea soup and bean soup are easy to make, especially in a slow cooker. Plus there's hummus and other soft bean dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butternut squash soup, mashed cauliflower, baba ganoush, really, any pureed veggies. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete